Fran has a wealth of experience in Consumer Products, gained initially from working for Disney in Hong Kong at the Asia Pacific Regional Office for 3 years and then as Design Manager for Disney Travel Products at Disney HQ in Los Angeles for 12 months.
What do we do?
For the past 14 years Fran has continued to work as a consultant leading projects with the Disney European Regional office, their licensees, and other major brands such as Nestlé, London Eye, Agfa and RNLI. She:
– specialises in designing toolkits and styleguides
– has developed a unique product development and range planning process using mapping
– conducts retail audits and product reviews globally
– conducts brand audit and culture workshops to define briefs and rebrands
– designs packaging and brand styleguides
– produces photo-realistic product and range mock-up images
– designs marketing, POS and promotional materials
“Product development workshops led by Fran O’Hara were a great asset to our NPD process as by having in effect a ‘process leader’ enabled us to work through the ranges in a focussed way, and not get distracted as often ‘round the table’ development sessions can. A facilitator who has a wide industry knowledge is also of great assistance in the process. Having someone who can take ideas from the group and visually display them whilst discussions are underway is extremely helpful.
Vickie Johns, Business Development Manager, Baylis & Harding